Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Feeling Blessed!

There has been so much going on in my life the past 2 months- it's been a little chaotic. My times I've felt totally overwhelemed and ready to throw in the towel on some things, but then God steps in and gives me a glimance of his power and control of the situations in my life. He opens opprotunities to met my needs and bring blessings. These glimances restore my soul and bring me to a place of prayer and worship. I am blessed to be going to Malawi, truely blessed. I am blessed to be apart of a church community where 5 yr old kids are giving up their birthdays to help bring clean water to other kids worlds away.  I am blessed that i have a husband and kids that love me and lobe that i have this chance to go to Malawi, even though it means BIG sacrifics for them. I am blessed that I have a personal relationship with a God that deeply and passionately loves me and when I smart enough to make space for God in my life He shows up every time!
~ Shannon 

0 comments:

Post a Comment